A God's Birthday

Bangkok, Thailand


Yesterday was the Thai King's 79th birthday and Thailand was all in yellow (the king's colour). People here love their king. He seems to be very wise and caring. So it was nice to experience this day with the Thais in Bangkok.

So now I will move on to a monastery nearby to do a short retreat. If they let me in this time ;)

There is a lot on my mind these days. I reflect upon my friends and friendships in general. Sometimes I wonder how many true friends I have. Perhaps it depends simply on my definition of a friendship.

I believe a true friendship to hold even if I share an unpleasant perception. By this definition I do not even have a handful of true friends!

Most people cannot take my perception...

... but than again maybe I cannot take most people ;)


vox

Comments

Popular Posts