Bangkok Again

Bangkok, Thailand


So it was not supposed to be!

The trip from Surat Thani to Chaiya usually takes an hour. It took me four and when I arrived the retreat was full... for the first time ever!

I went to the temple nearby to sleep there for the night. It was nice and simple! And I figure I will be sleeping at temples more often in future.

On Friday I took the train to Bangkok. It was a slow train but I was accompanied by a very remakable young Dutch woman and we had a good chat.


So now I'm back to Bangkok and I enjoy the city. Many travelers hate it but I think it's a lively and vivrant metropolis! Although it smells ; )

I'm not quite sure what I'll do next. Perhaps I'll head north to Chiang Mai and Pai or maybe I'll go to Sri Lanka a bit earlier than expected... who knows...

I'll go with the flow!

So for tonight I plan to stay in Bangkok...


vox

Comments

Popular Posts