Sunday, December 03, 2006

Bangkok Again

Bangkok, Thailand


So it was not supposed to be!

The trip from Surat Thani to Chaiya usually takes an hour. It took me four and when I arrived the retreat was full... for the first time ever!

I went to the temple nearby to sleep there for the night. It was nice and simple! And I figure I will be sleeping at temples more often in future.

On Friday I took the train to Bangkok. It was a slow train but I was accompanied by a very remakable young Dutch woman and we had a good chat.


So now I'm back to Bangkok and I enjoy the city. Many travelers hate it but I think it's a lively and vivrant metropolis! Although it smells ; )

I'm not quite sure what I'll do next. Perhaps I'll head north to Chiang Mai and Pai or maybe I'll go to Sri Lanka a bit earlier than expected... who knows...

I'll go with the flow!

So for tonight I plan to stay in Bangkok...


vox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home