Back to the Roots?!?

Bangkok, Thailand


So maybe it wasn't supposed to be the first time...

And this time it was a good experience! Real good! I couldn't do a silent retreat as it wasn't possible at the moment at the temple I stayed and yet I learned a lot. A lot about myself, a lot about Thai culture and something about Buddhism and Thai temples.



So now it is really time to move on!

Where should I head next?

If I follow my heart I have to go back to my roots... finally...

Sri Lanka was supposed to be next... but i have no roots to find there! At least not that I knew...

Well, going to Iran is not that easy a task though. I cannot just go there. In my case the only other places harder to enter are perhaps Bhutan and the States... at least with that picture in my passport ;)

So the first thing I would need to do is to get my father's blessing.

Maybe that's the thing to do next...


vox

Comments

Popular Posts