Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Myself

Montreal, Canada


This blog is not dead... not yet...

Sometimes I simply don't know what to share!

Sometimes it is at times when not much happens!

Sometimes it is at times when too much happens!

Sometimes it is at times when... anyway...

Five weeks ago I came to the US to participate in a breathing/meditation workshop. This is my first trip to North America as a grown-up. In a way my experience here is not much different than expected:

So far I met some of the most interesting and special people I have ever met in my life. That might be something that does not confirm the non-American Western prejudice and stereotype of "the Americans". For some it might be unbelievable but still it is true:

Some of the coolest people I know (and encountered these weeks) are American!

Especially in Portland. It is a unique place!

Anyway, apart from Portland and Montreal I stayed in New York, Washington and Chicago so far to do a workshop, visit family and friends. Everywhere I've been to I had some special and intense moments. And as everywhere I experience a lot.

Sometimes it's things I do enjoy. At other times it might be things I might not enjoy too much...

Well, that's life!

Everything is good!

Everything can teach me... if I am ready to be taught!

Everything is good 'cause life is a trip...

And i enjoy mine ;)

(although I haven't managed to feel like on a vacation yet)

Everything is good... we just need to bare with the consequences...



vox

Comments

Anonymous said…
good to see new post again :) you should collect all these after your trips and write a book.

Popular Posts