Nothing Special

Vienna, Austria


Nothing special is happening...

Nothing?

Well, just... daily life...

That's what many people respond when they start comparing my traveler's life with theirs. Hmm...

So I'm in Vienna for a few weeks now and I am also living a daily life rhythm like most people around me.

Two nights ago I was hanging out with three of my best friends. It was not a very special night but it was very special...

You know what I mean?

It was very special, just hanging out with three of my best friends...

Or yesterday night I was invited at a dinner. I didn't know anyone other than the hosts and the friend I accompanied. We had some good food, good wine and good company. At around two we left. I was tired but we decided to have another drink...

Nice bar, good conversation... good being alive...

Going home an Arab was my taxi driver... I was experiencing a different world for a ten minute ride...

Business as usual, nothing special going on... but special...

Good night!


vox

Comments

Popular Posts