A Last Night in India (Part II)

Mumbai (Bombay), India


This is the third time in three months that I'm leaving India. This time it is for good (I guess)!

This time there is no McDonald's story or action-movie-dancing-star...

52 hours ago, I left Kathmandu in a bus and arrived in Mumbai this evening. I had a lot of time to reflect on the past few months...

Do I hate or love this place?

I think I really don't like it too much. But then again, some things are really good and, moreover, there are some really special people here. Apart from that what type of stupid question is "do I hate or love this place?" I mean, one billion people live in this vast country. so one 'place' isn't like another...

Still, I'm happy to leave India and I am happy not to return too soon. I think I really don't like this place too much... or maybe it showed me some aspects of my character I really didn't want to see?

India is a very special country! You get confronted with yourself, learn a lot about yourself and about life. So definitely it is a great place (to visit)... in a way...

But in my particular case I visited India just two months after I left Iran. And, well, I guess everything sucks compared to the country of your roots... especially if you loved it...

So perhaps this won't be the very last night in India... but for now at least (thank god...


whichever)...



vox

Comments

Popular Posts