Reality Check III

VIE - long day, long night... I finally arrive at Vienna airport!

Vienna is hot... it's hotter than hot... it's hotter than India!

Arriving in Vienna... it really feels good this time... I stay quiet for three days... on the fourth I meet the usual suspects at a graduation party!

Welcome back to Vienna!

How long will I stay?

I really enjoy Vienna this time... well, it's summertime!

And then... a nine day "retreat"...

ReAliTy CHecK!!!

I'm like a fat, lazy politician with a pumped up ego who's clowning himself!

I get disillusioned by the one who called himself my master!

It's true... I'm fat and lazy and I truly have a pumped-up ego...

That's something to work with... here and now... not looking for something to come up in the future!

HERE AND NOW!!!

I leave in respect!

NAMASKAR

One last week in Vienna... short but intense!

I can't get no sleep...

I feel like in a dream!

Twenty eight years have passed... my father meets his best friend again...

A family reunites!

And then... an unexpected job offer!

So at last... might I really become a big, fat, lazy politician with a pumped-up ego?

Well, for now I'm back to India...


vox

Comments

Popular Posts